Comment on page
Summary of the most recent modifications to our user documentation.
Nov 28th, 2023
- EigenDA: added API and explanation of null bytes padding for EigenDA for rollup developers.
- Operator Guides: added explanation of ECDSA and BLS keys, instructions for funding ECDSA key.
- Various wording corrections and layout improvements.
Nov 20th, 2023
- Added Churner Approver overview section.
Nov 15th, 2023
- Added Operator Guides guide section.
- Added EigenDA Operator guide section.
- Added EigenDA Rollup Developer guide section.
- Added Stage 2 Testnet Restaking section.
Nov 1st, 2023
- Updated instructions for testnet faucets.
- Clarified existing language for setting Native Restaker consensus(withdrawal) and execution layer credentials.
- Removed Validator FAQs page and moved content to their respective sections.
Oct 24th, 2023
- Organized layout to make space for future content sections for Phase 2 launch and to prioritize user guide content.
- Relocated FAQ content to each of their respective sections.
- Moved Security and Legal content to dedicated page groups.
- New content added under AVS Guides section.
Oct 2nd, 2023
- Corrected and removed broken links.
September 9th, 2023
- Added an overview explanation to the restaked points page, including an example calculation.
September 1st, 2023
- Removed the "Testnet Restaking" guide.
- Moved unique Testnet content to the "Testnet Restaking" subpage.
- Reorganized the landing page content for Liquid Restaking.
- No net new content added.
August 10th, 2023
- Reorganized sections under Native Restaking to enable the setup instructions to be more clear for users.
- Modified Testnet staking documentation to reflect the delay (escrow period) of 10 blocks (roughly 2 minutes) versus the longer duration for mainnet.