Comment on page
When you access or use the Services, we may collect certain categories of information about you from a variety of sources, which comprises:
- The following information about you: name, email address, and Discord Tag. We collect your email address and Discord Tag in order to communicate with you through the Services and through third party platforms, such as Discord.
- The following third-party wallet ("Wallet") information: public wallet address and token holdings. We collect third-party Wallet information in order to facilitate your use of the Services.
- Device information (e.g., unique device identifier, device type, IP address, operating system)
- Browser information (e.g., browser type)
- Location information (e.g., approximate geolocation)
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services (e.g., log data, date and time stamps, clickstream data, We use Usage Data to tailor features and content to you and to run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Services. For more information on how we use Tracking Technologies and your choices, see the section below, Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. In addition to the foregoing, we may use any of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, and to protect or defend the Services, our rights, and the rights of our users or others.
- With vendors or other service providers, such as
- Blockchain analysis service providers, including Chainanalysis
- Data analytics vendors, including Google Analytics
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of login integrations
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
We may provide links to websites or other online platforms operated by third parties, including third-party social networking platforms, such as Twitter, Discord, or Medium, operated by third parties (such platforms are "Social Networks"). If you follow links to sites not affiliated or controlled by us, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of information found on these sites. Information you provide on public or semi-public venues, including information you share or post on Social Networks, may also be accessible or viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party online platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators, except as disclosed on the Services.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Services, and we do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
Please be aware that, despite our reasonable efforts to protect your information, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee "perfect security." Please further note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure while in transit. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us.